Microsoft office 365 includes the robust Office desktop apps that you’re familiar with, like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You also get extra online storage and cloud-connected features that let you collaborate on files in real-time.
- Get the latest Office suite of applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher & Access
- Plus your own personal 5TB OneDrive storage.
- This software is multi-language, you can use your language while installing.
- You’ll receive the details of your new Microsoft Online account together with very simple instructions on how to download, install & register/activate your software from Microsoft’s Website.
- The details will be sent to your email immediately after payment.
Lifetime license NO MONTHLY FEES
No monthly subscription required. Buy once and you’re set, including future updates and security patches to Office 365.
This is a NEW Microsoft account. There is no CD, key or serial code included with the purchase!
This cannot be used to renew an existing subscription You cannot use your own email for this.
We will send you a username and password for your new account with instructions on how to install it.
- Q. Do I get a download link to the application?
- A. Yes, you will receive an account where desktop applications can be downloaded.
- Q: Are these licenses legitimate?
- A: Yes, the licenses are legitimate and authentic. The license is a business license that forms part of an academic license.
- Q: Can I seek Microsoft customer care help if needed in the future?
- A: Yes, you can get support directly from Microsoft.
- Q. What Operating system does it support?
- A. Licenses work on both x86 (32bit) and x64 (64bit) versions of Windows 7 or Later and also Mac Os X Yosemite or Later.
- Q. Can I use this with Android and iPhones or iPads?
- A. Yes, download the relevant apps from the app store and login in with the provided account to activate on your device.
- Q. Can I renew or upgrade my current Office 365 Subscription?
- A. No, we provide a new account with a new license, it cannot be used to renew or upgrade or current subscription.
- Q. I have an older version of office already installed on my device, what should I do?
- A. We recommend removing this before installing any applications from the account.
- Q. Can I use my own email address, name and other personal details?
- A. No, this is not currently supported. Customization is currently not possible.
- Q. Can I store all my data on OneDrive?
- A. Yes, you can but please note that OneDrive storage is complimentary which we provide with office apps. We suggest you do not use it to store critical data. If an account goes down, we can easily replace it but we cannot recover data from OneDrive.